Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Who?! What?!

It has been soooooooo long since I posted to my blog, that I was surprised I could still log in to my account! I'm enjoying some much-needed time off from my day (and sometimes night....sigh) job and thought I'd post a long overdue entry.

One of my FUN to do list items while I have some time off is learning to use my new iPad. This is work's clever plot to keeping us readily accessible, but the upside is that it is a little fun too! Perhaps having such easy access to the inter web will help me get back into the blogging groove. Right now I am struggling a bit with "autocorrection" that keeps inserting the wrong words...grumble, grumble... I like technology tools when they make life easier...fighting to get the word you want to use is not making it easier! :-D

There are people I have to deal with who I would love to have an autocorrect feature to use on them. I just love the thought of talking with these ridiculous people and being able to tap a button that brings up little boxes over their heads: "copy" (GOD HELP US....NO!) / "cut" (a little extreme, pass!) / "paste" (if I can use it to seal her lips....score!) / "delete" (again...extreme...but if only from my little corner of the world....SIGN ME UP!)!!!! A girl can dream, right?!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment