Sunday, January 20, 2013

Long Weekends

Isn't it amazing how fast time moves. I am stunned that it is already January 20...the first "holiday weekend" of the new year. My resolution for the year is to make sure that I don't let work craziness impede on every bit of my waking hours. I am doing better than I was at the end of last year...but Monday through Friday is tough with all the deliverables in my queue at the moment. It makes me crazy -- it's not as if I work in a life or death critical environment, but I -- like most of us in this "modern day work world" -- have many fewer colleagues doing a lot more work. Kinda' backward if you ask me...but until I am a few more notches up the proverbial totem pole, I guess I have to go with it, right? Oh well...at least I am keeping my weekends for my own (mostly). Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment