Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Well, here we are again...at the start of a new year. So many opportunities ahead for new and exciting experiences, memories, and events. I'm starting the year by relaxing and watching the Rose Bowl Parade. It's such fun to see all the floats and bands and crowds! Been some time since I've been to California, but perhaps in years to come the chance to go and see the parade in person may arise? Who knows what tomorrow may bring?! I have such a great feeling that this year is going to be the best in some time. Amazing to me that I am still optimistic considering how much gloom and doom fills the news feeds and updates we get every day. Perhaps the world's new year's resolution should just be to try to treat others the way we want to be treated...? Call me a dreamer, but if only... Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment