Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy National Penguin Day!

In honor of my Bestie, who loves penguins, Happy National Penguin Day! I personally dig the penguins from Madagascar...they now even have their own show...what a hoot!...I also discovered a fun site called Penguin Geek. Isn't the Interweb such a wonderful thing?!

After hearing the announcement of today's big holiday on my local evening news, I went to Google only to find that it was actually yesterday....sigh...yet another time that I'm a day late and a penguin short (that's actually pretty darn funny for oh so many reasons!)! And local news station staff wonder why people are relying more on the internet for news...they didn't even adequately notify me of this majorly significant event so I could prepare in advance.

So...."Happy
Belated National Penguin Day!" and "Happy National Hugging Day!" That works equally well as a shout out to my Bestie as well! :-)

Interestingly enough, I discovered that tomorrow is "Answer Your Cat's Question Day." Looks like I'll be needing Google yet again!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment