Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammy Awards...

I've had the Grammy Awards on in the background while I am working on paperwork and preparing for another work week. It is amazing to me how very out of touch with reality some of these performers are...and yet there are a few who make me feel hopeful for the future....Taylor Swift being among those. She seems so genuine -- and doesn't dress like a two-bit streetwalker like some do!

I also can't believe that the network has the show on a delay to "silence" lyrics and comments from the presenters that may be "objectionable" to the American public. Sigh...perhaps I need to get some more sleep to get rid of the "grumblies" that seem to have a grip on me today. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment